There’s no simple “one-size-fits all” when it comes to meeting today’s complex security requirements. It requires a multifaceted approach in order to provide you with the protection you need. Keeping your business, users and confidential information safe is the ultimate goal and we are up for the challenge. Some of the actions we’ll take to protect your network will include:
- Passwords – Implementation of strong passwords, meaning lengthy and complex, is still one of the most overlooked strategies available for protecting you, your employees, and your business’s confidential information. Compromised passwords is far too prevalent in today’s environment – and there’s such an easy fix to it.
- Firewalls – We’ll install and configure a firewall to provide first line of defense against Internet intrusions.
- Patching -Keeping your servers, PCs, laptops, Macs and network devices patched is crucial. We’ll regularly apply patches to:
- OS – Patches for the Operating System for your devices are released regularly and need to be applied so that vulnerabilities are not exploited.
- 3rd Party – Patches for 3rd party apps (Java, Adobe reader, Flash, Mozilla, etc.) are also released regularly. Patching of applications is as critical as the operating systems.
- Antivirus -We’ll install antivirus protection and schedule scans in addition to running scans of files in the background.
- Malware – While antivirus protection does a great job at protecting you from viruses, malware protection will add an extra layer of security to help protect against Trojan horses, worms, spyware and adware – malicious software that’s meant to harm your computer.
- Web – for many businesses, protecting users while they are accessing the web most often is a matter of keeping your fingers crossed that they are not visiting sites that are infected with viruses or malware. We can help you implement a web content filtering policy that significantly reduces the chances of infection and helps increase user productivity by eliminating the need to triage infected computers.
- IDS – Implementing an Intrusion detection System (IDS) will allow us to detect attempts at unauthorized access of your network. The information gained will allow us to verify that we have the appropriate policies in place to keep you protected.
- Email – Protecting data and protected Personal information can be accomplished with email encryption
Call 877.518.1300 today or email us for a Free Consultation.