Being a silent partner in the background of your entire network is what allows us to provide best-in-class support services for the systems we install or for existing systems, whether they’re Windows, Mac, or Linux.
With Managed Services you enjoy:
- State-of-the-art real-time network monitoring of your entire network. We run scripts in the background 24 hours a day to identify potential problems and take corrective action in advance of system failures.
- A fixed monthly cost that allows you to set a budget for your recurring IT needs rather than live in a Break/Fix environment, in which you need to guess what your annual expenses will be.
- Increased employee productivity. You’ll maximize office productivity by minimizing interruptions of your employees’ work time.
- We can schedule critical updates and patches for operating systems and some third party applications (such as Adobe Reader, Flash, Java) and any required reboots on machines off-hours and on a more timely basis so workers aren’t interrupted.
- We can remotely run preventive maintenance on machines, keeping your systems in the best running condition possible.
- An all-inclusive* management and support system, one package for all your needs, including:
- Managed local back-ups, where we back-up your data to a local device (tape, removable drives, etc.)
- Managed remote or offsite back-ups, where we back-up your data to our offsite data center for ultimate security
- Managed anti-virus solutions, where we schedule and track anti-virus scans and keep track of security updates for anti-virus
- Managed mobile devices, where we can locate a lost device, lock that devise, password-protect a device, or remotely wipe a device.
- Operating system and hardware monitoring
- Application software monitoring and maintenance
- Security monitoring
- Fully automated patch management
- Automation of numerous policies, which keeps your system in tip-top shape without interrupting you.
- Change management
Call 877.518.1300 today or email us for a Free Consultation
*Doesn’t cover catastrophic failures